Thursday, December 17, 2015

#elitehotseat: ROBBIE BEESER


How did you get discovered?
-- I was scouted at a Rihanna concert downtown when I was 17. 

How did it feel when you got scouted?
-- Getting scouted caught me a little off guard, but I figured I'd give it a try and see where it could take me. 

What do you think about when you walk the runway?
-- Even after three years, I get a little nervous before every show - normally imagining myself falling or messing up. 

What’s been the biggest highlight of your modelling career so far?
-- The biggest highlight of my career would probably be walking for Versace and getting to experience that top brand in action. 

What do you like the most about your job?
-- My favourite part about modelling would have to be the opportunity to travel and see the world.

As a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?
-- Growing up I’d always dream of being a pro hockey player. 

What do you like to do when you’re not modelling or off-duty?
-- When I'm not working I often stay at my girlfriends apartment, just relaxing maybe a few drinks. 

What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
-- The last song that got stuck in my head would have to be Novacane by Frank Ocean. 

If you could hang out with any three people who would you choose?
-- If I could hang out with any three people I would have to choose Carey Prive, P.K. Subban and Brendan Gallegher, being the big hand fan I am. 

What’s one subject you could talk about for at least 5 minutes?
-- I could talk about hockey for hours.

What’s something about yourself that might surprise people?
-- It might surprise most people that hockey was actually my first word as a baby. 

What do you see yourself doing after your modelling career?
-- After modelling I plan on going to university in Toronto, then moving to Honduras to run my families beach bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment