Thursday, May 14, 2015

#elitehotseat: TAYLOR


Where did you get your start? How did you get discovered?
-- I was scouted by Dallas when I was 14, I really wasn't ready at the time, so I came back to Elite at 18. 

How was your first show season?
-- I loved it. I honestly enjoyed being so busy. 

Who do you look up to in the industry?
-- Freja Beha Erichsen. 

What’s your favorite thing so far about being a model?
-- Being able to say that I truly love my job, especially at such a young age. 

Name your most exciting moment so far.
-- Getting to travel for work. 

Name your most daunting moment.
-- Being new to anything can obviously be kind of intimidating, so my first few jobs were absolutely terrifying to me. 

Which three words would your friends use to describe you?
-- Independent, head-strong, and trustworthy. 

What do you like to do during your personal time?
-- Hanging out with my cats, seeing my friends, and drinking too much coffee.

What is your favourite city?
-- I definitely haven't travelled enough to really answer this, but so far, London, England. 

You’re 18 years old. Where do you see yourself going in the next five or ten years?
-- I'm 18 right now. I just know that I don't ever want to settle down. 

Are there any career goals or aspirations you have right now?
-- I just really hope to take modelling as far as I can. 

What is your dream modelling job?
-- I honestly have nothing specific in mind right now. 

Who would you like to work with in the future?
-- I've loved everyone I've worked with so far, so as long as I get to keep working with great people I'll be happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment